I am so happy to say I’ve been nominated twice (twice! How awesome is that!) for the One Lovely Blog award. Both Metamorphosing Wallflower and Betzcee have nominated me and I’m so grateful! It’s lovely to think there are people out there who enjoy reading my blog that much that they think I deserve the recognition! Thank you!
The One Lovely Blog award – if I have done my homework! – is to promote and give recognition (and a lovely little self-esteem boost!) to new up-and-coming bloggers and their blogs. Nominations for the award are chosen by other bloggers! It advocates blogs that are deemed lovely by the nominator and that connect and share with their readers in a lovely manner. There are a couple rules for accepting the nomination!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Okay so 7 facts about myself, tricky, I’m never sure how much to share! Here goes:
- I love tea. Seriously. I could drink it all day. Even in the summer. Its the first thing I want in the morning and the last thing at night. Mmm, tea.
- I am both an only and middle child. I am my mother’s only baby and have three awesome brothers in a jigsaw family on my father’s side. As a child I loved it and considered it the best of both worlds, I still do!
- I’m an extremely positive person. Not that I don’t have a grump on now and then, but I am typically on the glass-half-full-and-everything-will-be-alright team.
- I’m clumsy.
- I love Taylor Swift.
- I’m way organised. I’m that person that has their books and DVD’s alphabetised. for my last birthday I bought myself a label maker. For fun. My friends despair.
- I’m addicted to stationary. I’m not in university anymore, nor do I work somewhere where I require anything resembling stationary. Yet I still feel the need for every cute notebook or stapler-and-hole-punch set I see. Hopeless!
I hope you’ve learned a little more about me! Please let me know if you share any of my idiosyncrasies! I’d love to hear!
Now for my nominations. If I nominate you and you don’t want to participate or have already participated; no worries! I just want to let you – and everyone else! – know that I think your blog is lovely and awesome. I also believe a couple may already have been nominated, but I figure if I can get nominated twice, so can someone else, it’s just double the happy feeling!
- Still Life With Grad Student
- Attempts At Being A Grown Up
- Dani Dearest
- Knit. Lit. Geek.
- The Pink Panther Snipes Again
- Writing in Purple Ink
- Thoughts of My Mad Life
- Fabric and Flour
- A Voluptuous Mind
- Screams and Muses
- That Saucy Tart
- A New Life Wandering
- Broke and Ambitious
- Lifestyles with Lia