On the 12 days leading up to Christmas Eve I’ll be sharing with you some of my favourite Christmas-based crafty activities from all over the internet. (Most of them will be – or have been – tried by yours truly!)
Today is the last Craft of Christmas and this final Craft was an adventure in design!
While I was researching Christmas Crafts, I came across this picture on Tumblr and immediately decided to try and figure out how to make some myself.
On the Twelfth Craft of Christmas I will share with you:
Handmade Christmas tree decorations!
I think they’re really cute! I was planning to perfect the method and post it as a tutorial, but y’know, Christmas is happening, oops. I’m going to save it for next year’s pre-festive crafts and share it then!
I took these particular decorations over to my mum’s today – we spent the day there having a pseudo Christmas Day – and gave them to her for her tree. She really liked them, I’ll definitely make some more for ours next year.
Here are all 12 Christmas crafts for you to peruse back on at your leisure:
- The Twelfth Craft of Christmas – A Christmas Crafts Roundup!
- On The Eleventh Craft of Christmas 2016 – Book Bauble Makeover!
- On The Tenth Craft of Christmas – Wool Star Ornaments!
- On The Ninth Craft of Christmas 2016 – Book Page Christmas Trees!
- On the Eighth Craft of Christmas 2016 – Snowy Pinecone Garlands!
- On The Seventh Craft of Christmas 2016 – Rice Krispie “Coal” Treats!
- On The Sixth Craft of Christmas 2016 – Felt Christmas Trees!
- On The Fifth Craft of Christmas 2016 – Creative Gift Wrapping!
- On The Fourth Craft of Christmas 2016 – Mince Pies!
- On The Third Craft of Christmas 2016 – Hanging Pine Cones!
- On The Second Craft of Christmas 2016 – Mini Woolly Hats!
- On The First Craft of Christmas (2016!) – Festive Box Frames!
- On the Twelfth Craft of Christmas
- On the Eleventh Craft of Christmas
- On The Tenth Craft of Christmas
I really hope you’ve all enjoyed this series of posts, I’ve really enjoyed writing them! I’m already planning on doing it again next year.
I hope all of you and your loved ones have a wonderful celebration this year.