This week’s Harry Potter MOTW is: rename the books from Dumbledore’s point of view.
[Potential spoilers if you’ve not yet read! – I say yet because you will.]
I found this really fun! First off, for Book 1 I decided on:
Albus Dumbledore and the Questionable Staffing Choices
Until I realised that that title was a pretty apt description of every book in the entire series. (Except 3, because Lupin rocks.) So that’s my answer to all seven books. Sorted.
Some alternate thoughts were:
1: Albus Dumbledore and the Last Favour I Do For A Friend
2: Albus Dumbledore and the Curious Case of De Ja Vu
3. Albus Dumbledore and This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Teachers
4. Albus Dumbledore and This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things Like Tournaments
5. Albus Dumbledore and the Avoidable Avoiding of The Chosen One
6. Albus Dumbledore and The Set-up Of The Conclusion
7. Albus Dumbledore and The Art of Meddling From Beyond
I went with not-so-serious choices, clearly, but I’m excited to see what everyone else thought the books should be renamed as!
To see what other people thought go to the post over at Lunar Rainbows or check out the tag!
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”